Meet the Bookstagrammer: @abookishdemon

2:30:00 μ.μ.

 Such a minimalistic girl again from Greece with nice book choices!


  • How did you start bookstagram? It was the reason you made your account or not?

·         It was actually, I enjoyed reading books and I enjoyed photography. So when a friend of mine suggested it, I got excited !!
  • How did you come up with your bookstagram name?

·         Well my current name @abookishdemon is kind of random cause I had another one in mind but it was taken and because I was always attracted to the dark side (Star Wars reference ) I decided that a bookish demon was cool enough !! Previously I had the name alwaysabookstagrammer but that was a bit too long.
  • How did you cοme up with your first theme?It was a spesific theme or just photos and why?

·         Photos ... just photos !! I didn’t have a theme until I reached 2K like I just posted random pics but after that number I decided to give themes a shot ... so far the only themes I have are different shades of white and brown
  • What or who inspires you?

                 That’s interesting ! Actually , my photos are inspired by fictional characters and what their aesthetic might look like ... doesn’t really make sense 😂 For example, I’m obsessed with characters like Harry Hart from Kingsman and Littlefinger from GoT ... so some in some pics I tried to capture their vibe !
             
  • Which is the reason you have been part of this community?

·         Mostly to make friends and get motivated to read more. I was going through a difficult period of my life and Bookstagram kinda helped me deal with everything ... a place where I could be myself and share my love for reading without getting judged !! Also, i show it as an activity that I did for myself, something I enjoyed working on without being forced to by other people.
  • Do you want to be a "big" account or "small" and why? Does the followers count to you?

·         I don’t think there is one person out there who doesn’t aspire to be big ... like 10-20K or more 😂 and of course if I’m good enough and I desrve that much attention then yes ! I’d love to ! But at the same time, I’m random and indecisive and basically a really inconsistent person so I’m grateful for having the followers I have ... I didn’t even believe it’d be possible to reach 100 😂
  • Do you interact with your followers and have you made friends? If so do you like this and why?

·      One of my best friends right now is someone I met through Bookstagram !! I’ve never seen her irl yet I consider her my bestie . And I also have a whole squad of people with who I chat daily about whatever and basically Instagram is the best thing that happened to me the past year !! So many friends and new ones are added daily, who doesn’t like that ? I think I appreciate these friends more than I do some fiends I know irl.
  • Why do you love books? What do they mean to you?

·         An escape ? A cheap way to travel to so many places ? An adventure to somewhere ? Books are basically a door and once you open that door there is a whole world around you, just waiting to be explored !! I absolutely love reading
  • Which is your favorite book and why?

·         Just one ? No way I can pick just one !!! Harry Potter would be the obvious choice but I’d also say “We Were Liars” by E.Lockhart ... that book was just A M A Z I N G and it taught me so much about friendship and life .
  • Tell me two bookish fun facts about you!

·         Okay this is embarrassing but : 1) I didn’t read Harry Potter until 2015 2)My Favorite character from GoT is Littlefinger and I think I’m like the only one who likes him but he is bae okay 😂
  • Which is you favorite photo of your feed? (Upload it)

  • Tell me your biggest dream of being a part of bookstagram? Which the most exciting thing you wanna do/be?

·         I don’t really have one I guess ? Like for me this is just a fun activity! But I’d like to be able to support and encourage others through my posts. Like influence them to chase their dreams and never give up and spread positivity
  • Do you spend more money for your bookstagram or not? Do you think it worths?

·         Not really ... no ! I’m a broke bookworm tbh 😂 I buy books whenever I can but only if I really like the book, as for bookish merch ... I only get Funko Pops but most of them are gifts from friends and that was a hobby I had before Bookstagram.
  • Have you ever thought of giving up and why?

·         oh so many times 😂 Usually I get discouraged by lots of things like “not getting likes” or “unfollowers” and basically self doubt that I’m not good enough ... but even though I might be influenced negatively from Bookstagram I think my life would be worse without it so I didn’t stop .
  • Have you received negative comments/messages about you or your feed and how do you act?

·         I’ve been lucky enough to never receive anything negative ... I’m so grateful for having people in my audience that even if they don’t like something they don’t act on it ! I’m pretty much very privileged on this
  • Lastly, what would you advice someone who starts bookstagram?

·         Do it for yourself ! Don’t start a Bookstagram just to grow and get free stuff or fame or whatever ... and don’t take long breaks , like I stopped bookstagramming for 5 months due to school and then it was like starting from 0 again ... and lastly enjoy it ! Talk to people and don’t be shy everyone is super supportive 🏻

You Might Also Like

0 σχόλια

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Ξεκίνησα αυτό το blog για να ικανοποιήσω το πάθος μου για τα βιβλία και την συγγραφή. Μπορεί να γίνεται "χαμός" από διάφορα άρθρα τελείως άσχετα μεταξύ τους αλλά ο καθένας δεν έχει μόνο ένα χαρακτηριστικό στην προσωπικότητά του.