Meet the Bookstagrammer:@crazytourists_books

11:42:00 π.μ.



  • How did you start bookstagram? It was the reason you made your account or not?

I have been an instagramer for the past couple of years and lately I 've been thinking about making an account just for books. So a few days ago I joined the bookstagram community!
  • How did you come up with your bookstagram name?

I have been a (amateur) blogger since 2007 with the name crazytourists so naturally when I joined instagram I used that name, and for my bookstagram account I wanted a name that would relate to my blog. So the name crazytourists_books was the perfect choice
  • How did you cοme up with your first theme?It was a spesific theme or just photos and why?

It was just a photo. I had some beautiful daffodils and I wanted to take a photo of the books I read in January.
  • What or who inspires you? 

       Nature, flowers, my kids, food...               
  • Which is the reason you have been part of this community?

It is always nice to belong to a group of people that share your passions and loves. Books, baking, knitting... Whatever those are. Plus, you get pretty good ideas about what to read next.
  • Do you want to be a "big" account or "small" and why? Does the followers count to you?

I haven't really though about that. I wouldn't say no to lots of followers I guess, but I prefer them to be people that my photos and readings speak to.
  • Do you interact with your followers and have you made friends? If so do you like this and why?

I love interacting with others and I have made some friends through instagram. For me there is no point in just posting and never comment or like other posts.
  • Why do you love books? What do they mean to you?

That's a hard question. It's like asking me why I love my kids. I just do. I love the smell of books, I love the feeling of the paper, the stories. Reading is like traveling. And I love to travel.
  • Which is your favorite book and why?

Pfff... That's even tougher to answer. I love lots of books, some of them by greek authors (like Karagatsis), some of them classics, some contemporary. One of the books that I read in 2017 and really earned a spot in my all time favorites list, was Confiteor. I got lost in its pages, I became part of the story. And that is precious for me.
  • Tell me two bookish fun facts about you!

I don't know if they are funny but 1. I can't quit reading a book even if I hate it. Seriously! In a few days I'll be 35 years old and I' ve only quit on 4 books (with extreme guilt) 2. I never, ever, ever, ever lent my books. If younwant to read my book, you should live under my roof until you finish it!
  • Which is you favorite photo of your feed? (Upload it)

  • Tell me your biggest dream of being a part of bookstagram? Which the most exciting thing you wanna do/be?

My biggest dream? I don't know. Having people tell me the read a book I recommended that stole their heart. I don't have any big plans, I just want to have fun
  • Do you spend more money for your bookstagram or not? Do you think it worths?

I don't plan to spend any money on it...
  • Have you ever thought of giving up and why?

I haven't. I 'm a new bookstagrammer, I am still excited!
  • Have you received negative comments/messages about you or your feed and how do you act?

I never had a negative comment/message on instagram. I don' t know how I would react, it depends on the comment. Is it polite? Personal?....
  • Lastly, what would you advice someone who starts bookstagram?

I am in no position to give advice. If I had to say something, it would be "have fun and be true". That's what I try to do and that's what I look for un other accounts.

You Might Also Like

0 σχόλια

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Ξεκίνησα αυτό το blog για να ικανοποιήσω το πάθος μου για τα βιβλία και την συγγραφή. Μπορεί να γίνεται "χαμός" από διάφορα άρθρα τελείως άσχετα μεταξύ τους αλλά ο καθένας δεν έχει μόνο ένα χαρακτηριστικό στην προσωπικότητά του.