Meet the Bookstagrammer: @jaetennay

3:41:00 μ.μ.



  • How did you start bookstagram? It was the reason you made your account or not?
 Actually both, I started my account for bookstagram but I can’t post anything related to it, so it takes a long time for me to post something bookish.
  • How did you come up with your bookstagram name?
 It’s a combination of three people names that I love
  • How did you cοme up with your first theme?It was a spesific theme or just photos and why?
        It’s just an ordinary photo. I ask my dad to get me some coffee beans and I spread it randomly, then adding some artwork, and anything else and tada~ my first photo :)
  • What or who inspires you?  
               no one I guess?? 🤔🤔 but if there must be a person, then it must be my friend that starting bookstagram earlier than me, her account name is hunmiles
             
  • Which is the reason you have been part of this community?
        I have no specific reason at first, but when I come deeper to this community, I fell in love 😊
  • Do you want to be a "big" account or "small" and why? 
         I don’t bother to be both, but it’s nice to be in the middle 😂 any followers count to me because, in my thoughts, they appreciate my hard work on taking photos.
  • Does the followers count to you?
             -
  • Do you interact with your followers and have you made friends? If so do you like this and why?
       I made some friends!! it’s getting more exiting when I meet(chat actually) someone from the other country 💕 beside, chatting with them can improve my english (cause english is not my first language)
  • Why do you love books? What do they mean to you?
      I love books with a romantic tension in it, any fantasy books with romantic tension is my favorite I think 🤔
  • Which is your favorite book and why?
         i love books because of the beautiful cover, and interesting story inside it 😭 i can’t decide what book means to me 😳
  • Tell me two bookish fun facts about you!
1) I am a very, very slow reader I guess 2) I can’t see a damaged book. and it gets even worse when I saw the process :) I can cry if it’s my book 😂
  • Which is you favorite photo of your feed? (Upload it)

  • Tell me your biggest dream of being a part of bookstagram? Which the most exciting thing you wanna do/be?
        make a proper review and get a lot of love from that 😊
  • Do you spend more money for your bookstagram or not? Do you think it worths?
                                  No, I don’t.

  • Have you ever thought of giving up and why?
        yess 😂 i think my feed is not as good as other bookstagramers, and i want to quit because of that.
  • Have you received negative comments/messages about you or your feed and how do you act?
  I don’t think so 🤔
  • Lastly, what would you advice someone who starts bookstagram?
  just go on, don’t quit, and you’ll find a lot more interesting things in this community

You Might Also Like

0 σχόλια

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Ξεκίνησα αυτό το blog για να ικανοποιήσω το πάθος μου για τα βιβλία και την συγγραφή. Μπορεί να γίνεται "χαμός" από διάφορα άρθρα τελείως άσχετα μεταξύ τους αλλά ο καθένας δεν έχει μόνο ένα χαρακτηριστικό στην προσωπικότητά του.