Meet the Boostagrammer: @parisian_bookshelf

4:42:00 μ.μ.

The second bookstagrammer is a Greek romantic girl who loves red! 








  • How did you start bookstagram? It was the reason you made your account or not?

·         I actually started by having a blog and then I found out about the amazing community of bookstagram and I decided to make an account specifically for my books!!
  • How did you come up with your bookstagram name?

  I don't really remember because I didn't think about it too much!! Sometimes I think it doesn't make much sense but I kind of feel emotionally attached to it!!

  • How did you cοme up with your first theme?It was a spesific theme or just photos and why?

     It was unintentional because when I started I didn't even know I had to have a theme! I used to take pics on our coffee table so it kind of became a theme!!!

What or who inspires you?
  •  Mostly other bookstagrammers and the books I read inspire me!!

  • Which is the reason you have been part of this community?
The books, of course!! I love talking about my favorite books, hear different opinions and find out about new books!
  • Do you want to be a "big" account or "small" and why? Does the followers count to you?
I would love to share my passion with as many as possible but the most important is to be able to interact with other booklovers!!!
  • Do you interact with your followers and have you made friends? If so do you like this and why?


Yeah I love interacting with my fellow bookstagrammers and I have made some friends!!! I love exchanging opinions on books and taking about favorite ones!!
  • Why do you love books? What do they mean to you?

My favorite genre is fantasy and I think I love the way these books take you to a completely different world!!! For me books help me escape reality!!!
  • Which is your favorite book and why?


One of my favorite book series is the Throne of Glass!!! I love that it is fast paced and it keeps you on your toes!!! It also features some badass female characters!!!
  • Tell me two bookish fun facts about you!

  
  1. I use all sort of weird things as bookmarks...the most common one is usually my phone! I can't think of a second one...sorry!!😅
  • Which is you favorite photo of your feed? (Upload it)


  • Tell me your biggest dream of being a part of bookstagram? Which the most exciting thing you wanna do/be?

  I would love to make more creative photos...maybe with me in them...right now I don't have much time but it is something I would love to do in the future!!!
  • Do you spend more money for your bookstagram or not? Do you think it worths?

   I don't really spend too much money...just my books which are books I definitely want to read and bookmarks!! I am thinking about candles still I don't spend too much!!
  • Have you ever thought of giving up and why?

      No not really sometimes I don't have much inspiration for photos but I haven't really thought about giving up!
  • Have you received negative comments/messages about you or your feed and how do you act?

    I haven't received any negative comments, thankfully! Everyone is really nice!!!
  • Lastly, what would you advice someone who starts bookstagram?


    To have fun and stick to what they really like reading! Sometimes you see a book so many times on bookstagram but make sure you really want to read and it's not only because you see it all the time before buying it!

You Might Also Like

0 σχόλια

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Ξεκίνησα αυτό το blog για να ικανοποιήσω το πάθος μου για τα βιβλία και την συγγραφή. Μπορεί να γίνεται "χαμός" από διάφορα άρθρα τελείως άσχετα μεταξύ τους αλλά ο καθένας δεν έχει μόνο ένα χαρακτηριστικό στην προσωπικότητά του.